Book Your Stay
Phone (07) 4654 6100 or click the button below to request a booking at the Tambo Mill Motel & Caravan Park.
Check-in: From 2pm
Check-out: Until 10am
Check-in Instructions: Early check in or late check out may be available by arrangement subject to availability.
Getting There: We are located in the centre of town. Just look for the Big Windmill.
- All motel rooms have parking at door. Under-cover parking is available for most rooms, however if required this should be specified on your booking (and is subject to availability).
Things To Do
- Play golf at the Tambo Golf Course
- Visit the famous Tambo Teddies www.tamboteddies.com.au
- Visit the Qantas Crash Site.
- Go for a walk along the Barcoo river track (starting at Tambo Dam - behind the Caltex Service Station)
- See the Visitors Centre for more information on things to see and do.
Terms and Conditions
- A valid credit card is required to guarantee all online bookings. We accept all major credit cards including Visa and MasterCard. Your card will not be charged until check in, but is held as security for your reservation and utilised for any applicable cancellation or non-arrival charges. This card may also be used for any charges remaining unpaid on check out such as damages.
- Check in is from 2pm. Your room may be available prior to this time, however we cannot guarantee access before 2pm. Check out is 10am. Early check in or late check out may be available by arrangement subject to availability for an additional charge.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you acknowledge that the named guest will be personally liable for all accommodation and incidental costs charged to the room after check in, for any loss or damage to the room during their stay including additional cleaning fees, for any cancellation or non-arrival fees, and for any debt collection costs incurred.
- Cancellation/prepayment: Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. If you are concerned please check with us what conditions may apply to your preferred room.
- Children and Extra Beds: All children are welcome.
- Free! One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds. The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
- Pets: Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
What Guests Loved the Most:
“The motel is handily placed. The welcome was friendly and helpful, certainly what is required after a very long day on the road! — Peter (Booking.com)
“The covered carpark, spacious room and swimming pool. The gardens were like an oasis.” — Sylvia (Booking.com)
“Good stop on our way home. Room was adequate with comfortable beds and hot water. It's a bit expensive for what you get, but ticks all the boxes” — Clair (Booking.com)
“Great area, rooms were very tidy and homey, shower was lovely” — Hannah (Booking.com)
“It was like a little oasis in the middle of nowhere. The unit was modern with all conveniences. Unit opened onto a lovely garden and pool area. Across the street from the restaurant. Lovely little town. Friendly staff.” — Judith (Booking.com)
“Privacy was good. quiet .in general suited us down to the ground” — Kevin (Booking.com)
“Central location in Tambo. Tambo is a small, very tidy and friendly town. — Christopher
“We stayed in a room out the back which was great. The room was very comfortable and had a nice verandah overlooking shrubs and through to the pool area. A great spot to sit and relax after a day's drive.” — John
“We could park our car right in front of our room, which made it very easy to unloading. The back of the room had glass sliding doors which opened up to a shared grassy area with tables and chairs.” — David